Grades: K to 3
Num. Ratings: 796
Easy way to learn the Arabic alphabets (Abjadiyah) for kids optimized for both phones and tablets.
This is a very useful app for teaching the Arabic letters for preschoolers. It has the following activities:
- The alphabet song showing each letter as it is pronounced
- A table of all the letters where a short song plays showing the letter pressed followed by a word that starts with that letter
- A simple test that basically shows a picture and the child has to click on the appropriate letter that corresponds to the picture displayed
- A game to connect the letters to their corresponding image
- Connect the dots to draw the letters: a fun way to teach the child how to write the letters
- Drag the letters to build the words
** Includes all the letters!
- Intended for:
Kids ages 2-5
- Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get a prompt response.
Keywords: Kids, Arabic letters, Arabic Alphabet, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged, 7oroof, (c), (c),
- Re-added the "play all" button after many requests
- fixed layout problems on smaller devices (Thanks Ephy Wardhani for reporting them)
- Added erase button in "Writing The Letters" activity
Content rating: Everyone