Over 31,144 Wishes Granted!
Submit a lesson plan to win over 50 different grants from Digital Wish!
Step 1 - Register Your Classroom at Digital
Locate your school on the map and register your classroom.
Step 2 - Write a Lesson Plan
Login to your Digital Wish account and submit a technology-based lesson plan for a chance to win over 50 different technology grants (see judging criteria below.) In addition to serving as your grant application, every lesson plan you enter will be automatically added to your classroom's profile, allowing you to share technology integration ideas with colleagues and fellow educators across the country!
Grants will be awarded on the 15th of every calendar month after the grant application deadline.
- Guideline adherence. Lesson plans must follow the directions outlined in each grant's description.
- Coherency. Lesson plans must be well-organized and well-written.
- Proper Grammar Usage, Punctuation, and Spelling. Lessons should contain no grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors.
- Curriculum Relevance. Lesson plans must be curriculum-oriented.
- Creativity and Fun. Lesson plans must be unique and exciting to implement.
- Student Involvement. Lesson plans must encourage student participation.
- Technology Integration. Lesson plans must incorporate technology.
Lesson plans may cover any subject area. For monthly recurring grants, you don't have to reapply to be considered. Relevant lesson plans will be stored and reevaluated each month.
About Digital Wish
Digital Wish is a non-profit on a mission to help teachers solve technology shortfalls in their classrooms. Apply for grants, create a wish list of technology your classroom needs, and share lesson plans and fundraising ideas with fellow educators across the country. Digital Wish also provides a searchable library of grants and a myriad of ideas for fundraising. The entire site is designed to empower teachers to find funding for technology for their classrooms.